When the air conditioning needs fixing, it isn’t just a matter of picking up the phone and calling someone you found on Yelp that provides ac repair services. You can be lucky that way or you can strike out – it’s a gamble and gambling with the A/C is not recommended. You could end up with a big bill, an uncomfortably hot summer – or both.
Begin by getting the answers to a few questions:
- Do you believe you know what the problem is?
- Even if the answer to that question is “yes,” describe the symptoms – not your diagnosis; the symptoms – to yourself so that you will be able to describe them to the technician, first on the phone and then when she or he arrives. Like: it’s cooling fine in one place, but not in another. It’s making a horrible noise. It’s leaking.
- Is a regular maintenance due in any case?
Now choose your repair service. If you’re in or anywhere near Elgin, Illinois, let us tell you why we would be the right choice for you.
We’re a family-owned company, we’ve been around for nearly two decades and we’ve never had a single Better Business Bureau complaint
- All our technicians are NATE certified
- When we’ve done the job, we’ll leave behind a satisfied customer and a working A/C – and nothing else. No old gear, no empty boxes, no litter.
We have a lot of happy customers – but we’re always ready to add another to the list!