Here’s something you’ve heard before. In fact, you hear it all over the place. “We know you have a choice.” You hear – and read – those words so often, it’s easy to become blasé. Yeah, yeah, you know we have a choice. But what are you doing about it?
Well, please don’t yawn but, here at Climate Control Services, we do know you have a choice. We also know that installing a furnace is something you take very seriously because:
- Getting it right makes a difference to the comfort and the safety of your whole family; and
- It’s a sizeable outlay, and everyone’s budget is under stress.
So: you’re in or around Elgin and you need to find someone to install a new or replacement furnace. Why should you choose Climate Control Services?
We’d like to suggest some reasons.
- The technicians we send you will be NATE certified, which means their knowledge and skills have been validated by an independent national organization that has been testing and accrediting HVAC technicians for twenty years now. We know the technician we send you will be NATE certified because ALL our technicians are NATE certified – they wouldn’t be working for Climate Control Services if they weren’t. And it doesn’t stop there, because we maintain a program of continuous certified training to make sure they stay up to date.
- We’re Top Rated by American Standard®.
- Better Business Bureau has never received a complaint about us. Not one.
- We have a customer referral rating of 99%. That’s right – 99%.
- We’re an approved Nicor and Commonwealth Edison contractor.
We’ll stop there. Not because there isn’t more we could say, but because it isn’t a good idea to bore your customers. If you need someone to install a furnace in or anywhere near Elgin, IL and the surrounding northwest suburbs – here we are, ready to do your bidding. Give us a call. You won’t regret it.